Deer Valley Homebuilders understands purchasing a home is a considerable undertaking and significant investment. With Deer Valley, building materials are not compromised. Home building materials, energy efficiency and workmanship remain paramount and our driving force.
Numerous advantages are considerably evident through in-facility controlled environment building. Deer Valley Homebuilders homes are constructed without exposure to the elements. Building components stay dry and weather delays are eliminated.
In plant continual inspections result in compliance with improved current energy and construction codes. Our monitored improved techniques coupled with supply component advances result in tighter, stronger, construction and enhanced energy efficiency. Controlled planned construction improves scheduled time line completion and saves money.
Through discussion, consultation and numerous years of experience we include the below items to consider:
All Exterior Walls are 2×6 with Energy Efficient R19 Insulation.
- All series of homes constructed by Deer Valley Homebuilders are built with 2 x 6’s. This allows more insulation in the sidewalls and much stronger construction. While this feature is more expensive, it is definitely better and standard with all three Deer Valley Series of homes.
- Deer Valley Homebuilders frames and constructs each home with #1 and #2 lumber. We do not use #3 lumber or culls. This largely eliminates any potential warping or bowing.
Top and Bottom Plates are 2 x 6 and 2 x 4.
- We do not use 1 x 4s as framing members.
Double 2 x Studded Headers above doors and windows
- vs. single stud design. This measure prevents sagging, contributing to greater structural integrity.
7/16”s Tech Shield Radiant Heat Barrier Roof Decking
- (lessens attic heat by approximately 30 degrees thereby increasing shingle life.) Significant long term energy cost savings are realized. All series of homes constructed by Deer Valley Homebuilders include this significant energy savings feature standard.
- Energy Star Availability – All homes built to reduce energy costs.
- 2 x 8 floor joists with double perimeter rails. Compare to single rail construction. – 2 x 10 floor joists with Sun Valley off frame construction