Meet Our Team
- Brent Harris, President of Southern Housing - Brent has been working in this industry since 1996. “Helping people achieve their American dream”, is one of the reasons this business is his passion. Growing up in the Nettleton area, he enjoys hunting, golf and sports. His church, 3 daughters and wife are the driving forces in his life.
- Ty Humble, Office Manager - Ty was born and raised in the Nettleton area, lives here with his wife and 3 children. After coaching in the Nettleton School District, he came to Southern Housing. “To House the Northern Mississippi area one family at a time”, is why Ty loves working at Southern Housing. Hunting and any sports are his passion along with spending as much time with his young family as he can.
- Shauna Andersen, Office Manager - Shauna is new to Tupelo after living in several states and Costa Rica, she loves the area and the people in Northern Mississippi. With a background in business, she is excited to join this great group of people and will always do her best to make your dream home a reality. She is the proud mother of 1 son and is the stepmother to 5 children and 12 grandchildren. She and her husband plan to make Tupelo their permanent home. Bird watching and photography are her passions.
- Dennis Kelly, Service & Sales - Dennis has lived in the Tupelo area for 45 years. He tried Texas for 7 years but couldn’t stay away from the place he loves. He has 2 daughters and 3 beautiful grandkids, which are the light of his life. He loves Hunting, Golfing and “Helping people in this great area find quality homes. “ He joins the Southern Housing Team with several years of Manufactured Home Sales.
- Steve Owen, Sales & Finance - Steve comes to Southern Housing with 18 years of sales and financing experience. He was born and raised on Potts Camp MS and attend school. A Graduate of NECC and a Member of the Thaxton Baptist Church. Recently married Steve has a step-daughter and lives in Pontotoc. He enjoys sports of all kinds. Steve is looking forward to helping you with the best home for you.
- Tyler Humble, Sales - Tyler joins our sales team and has proven time and time again Southern Housing is very fortunate to have him. Tyler grew up and is living in Nettleton. He and his wife have 2 sons and enjoy watching them play ball. He enjoys hunting, fishing and spending time with family and friends. Keeping up on all the new model of homes, financing options and used homes makes Tyler one of Southern Housings best assets.
- James Williamson, Sales & Finance - James joined Southern Housing in July of this year after being in sales for 14 years. An experienced sales person and with his experience can find the best financing available for your new home. He grew up in the Shannon area and is now living in Nettleton with his wife, 2 boys and the apple of his eye, his daughter. James is an avid hunter. Enjoys black powder, bow and rifle hunting. Several of his trophies have made a great lunch at the office. Southern Housing is very pleased to have James with our team and he is looking forward to making your dreams of buying your home come true.